1) HEAVY DUTY VIBRATING SCREEN
The Heavy Duty vibrating screen (Circular motion) is widely used in metallurgy, mine, coal and construction industry.
The eccentric vibration exciter is driven by a universal coupling or flexible coupling jointed motor which does not vibrate simultaneously. The vibration force is adjustable. The damping device is fabricated by rubber spring or composite spring.
The screen plate can be disassembled…
Type : Matech-Heavy Duty Vibrating Screen
Capacity : 100-600 t/h
Granularity : <450mm
Application : metallurgical beneficiation grading operations, coal preparation of dry materials grading operations, building materials of dry materials grading operations, etc.
1. Matech-Heavy Duty vibrating screen trajectory is round, more conducive to material stratification and through the sieve.
2. Matech-Heavy Duty vibrating screen consists of sieve body, damping spring, excitation device, motor bracket, transmission belt, motor.
3. Matech-Heavy Duty vibrating screen adopts two motor driving two exciter, and through a toothed belt connecting the two axes to maintain synchronization, convenient disassembly and maintenance.
1. Matech-Heavy Duty vibrating screen is our company for the coal industry developed large-scale screening
equipment, with large processing capacity, high screening efficiency.
2. Sieve body assembly using the most advanced ring groove riveting, with strong and durable, not easy to plug holes and other characteristics.
3. By adjusting the eccentric block’s angle of vibrator, affecting the exciting force, and thus adjust the amplitude of the vibrating screen.
2) LINEAR VIBRATING SCREEN
The linear vibrating screen is widely used in coal, metallurgy and mining industry to achieve the purpose of screening and classification of materials. The two motors in the linear vibrating screen rotate in a synchronous and reverse way to produce a joint force to move the screen linearly. Meanwhile, the feed stock in the screen surface is forced to leap forward in a straight way under the combinational forces of gravity and excitation force…
Our company has a Good experience in producing vibrating equipment. It offers varieties of vibrating screens in the linear or circular motion which have wide applications in metallurgy, mining, construction and many other industries. The vibrating screen can operate at large vibration amplitude and low vibration frequency to obtain a small dynamic load. The motor of vibration screen does not participate in the vibration which would decrease the impact of vibration on the machine that can be further mitigated by the configuration of damping spring. The strict selection of screen plate, lining plate and side plate and the adoption of high-strength bolts make the vibrating screen highly durable with a long lifespan. A variety of the products, adopting a fully enclosed structure, can protect the environment from spatter pollution. In addition, it is easy to install and use with a low failure rate and high efficiency due to various choices of screen and motors. The customers are also allowed to customize their products by choosing appropriate type to obtain a high efficiency at low cost.
- high specific feed rate
- very robust design
- tailor-made for broad variety of applications
- maximized acceleration, also for large size machines
- all screen systems available can be used
- optimized drive concept
- high availability
3) BANANA SCREEN
Banana Screens with different deck inclinations from steep to flat are used if fines content in feed is high.
High material speed on feed end results in a low bed depth of material and therefore fines will be screened out very quickly. All usual in trade screen decks for dry and wet screening can be used.
Dimensions up to 4,0 m width and 10,0 m length.
Banana screens for high capacities and high efficiencies in a wide range of mining and process application
Advantages of Matech Conventional screen
– Super longer service life : Matech screens are designed for infinite fatigue life using advanced and mature methods of design and construction philosophy. Excellent corrosion protection and wear resistance are taken. All these measures ensure the super longer service life of Matech screens.
– Higher capacity & high screening efficiency : High “G” force & high open area deck panel which specially suit your material’s property leads to high production capability & high screening efficiency.
– Lower power consumption /Lower running noise : Optimal design of screen construction leads to lower power consumption. Quiet exciter and modular deck panel and rubber spring will produce lower running noise.
– Lower Maintenance & satisfied After Sale Services : Matech screens do not need maintain except deck panels change and exciter lubrication within the warranty period.
- Screen widths, fully usable from 800 mm to 5000 mm
- Screen lengths, fully usable from 3 m to 10 m
- Single deck screens, double deck screens
- Dry screen and wet screen
- Feeding capacity up to 2000 t/h depending on cut point
- Full range of efficient reliable Banana screens for all screening applications
- Single and double deck models available
- Screen mounting supports can be altered to suit most existing screen footprints
- Screen mounting angle can be designed to suit specific screening applications
- Screen deck transition angles can be engineered to suit specific applications and material characteristics
- Suitable applications include: Coal, Iron Ore, Hard Rock mining products, Diamonds, Quarry products, Gold and other non-ferrous metals, fertilizer, etc.
4). MULTIDECK (MOGENSEN) SIZER SCREEN
Multi deck Sizer with 3 to 6 screen decks one above the other are high capacity screening systems. Up to 4 screening fractions in on shot. Dust tight and compact housing for high feed rates. Stationary discharge chutes with wear protection and Isolation Frame for reduction of dynamic forces are optional.
Crucial for the practical advantages of the Sizer technology is the fact that with slanted screen decks, it is not the mesh width of the screening surface but the projection of the apertures in the direction of the flight path of the screened particles that determines the cut-point. The particles do not form a material bed on the screening surface, but free-fall through the inclined screens. The coarser particles are skimmed off and discharged in the direction of screen inclination, while the finer particles fall almost unhindered through the screen mesh. The resulting increase in the probability of passage effects a higher through put rate and lowers proneness to screen pegging or clogging.
The variety of Maxit product grades can only be guaranteed if different defined recipes can be produced as required from a very large number of finished screen grades from different basic materials. This is possible if a sufficient number of grades can be stocked in silos after screening, discharged in an electronically controlled process and mixed continuously with each other in the required mixing ratio in accordance with the recipe.
With conventional screen systems, the necessary availability of the numerous screened fractions would demand a large number of differently equipped screens or repeated refitting of the machines with suitable screening meshes. On account of the formation of material beds on the screening surfaces and the associated long residence times of the feed material in the machines, such a plant would be very bulky and very complex with regard to the machines needed. Conveying, metering and distributing equipment and the necessary support structure would represent a considerable additional cost factor.
It was therefore necessary to design a screening system that consists of a single screen despite the large number of product grades to be cut. For this task, the Mogensen Sizer is particularly suitable.
In the application described here, the client required four cuts in the size range from 0.5–6 mm for three different sands in the size range 0–1 mm (fine), 0–10 mm (medium) and 0–12 mm (coarse). In addition, protective screening at 12 mm was specified. For all feed materials, a screening rate of at least 80 t/h was expected.
The screen is arranged as usual above the silo in the mixing tower. The feed material is lifted by means of a bucket elevator from the bottom level to below the roof of the mixing tower and transferred to a Mogensen vibrating conveyor, which conveys the material horizontally to the intake of the Mogensen transverse spreader feeder
A screening section with a 12-mm mesh width for the removal of extraneous matter and agglomerates is integrated in the feeder trough, which is arranged at a right angle to the direction of feed transport on the screen, above the intake pipes PASC